The Liftomatic Forklift Mounted Drum Handlers are suitable for steel, plastic and fiber drums and ideal for applications handling up to 1000 drums per month.
They come with the following service features:
– Fork mounted “Parrot-Beak®” attachments for handling steel, fiber and plastic drums
– Ideal for applications handling up to 1000 drums per month and loading trucks, containers and storage warehouses
– Attachments for handling from 1 to 4 drums simultaneously
– Automatic and mechanical operation- no hydraulic or electrical connections
– Attachments fit on any forklift
– Spark-Resistant and EE/EX packages available
– Capacities to 2000 pounds (905Kg) per drum (higher capacities upon request)
– Designed for severe operating environments or rough handling conditions
– Optional Quick-Claw™ locking device available
– Custom configurations, carriage mounts and permanent weld attachments available
– Various coating options available for FDA work areas and severe operating environments
We can supply new equipment spares or repairs, and offer a servicing and testing unit for the full range of Liftomatic drum handling attachments.
All Liftomatic Drum Handlers are manufactured in the USA. St Clare Engineering is the sole agent and distributor for Liftomatic in the UK and Europe. We can also supply to countries outside of Europe where a local distributor does not exist.