The reels can be gripped in the centre core by an expanding mandrel. Once gripped the reel can be rotated from the vertical plane to horizontal or vice versa.
The attachment allows various diameter reels to be loaded or unloaded from racks, reel machines, trolleys and pallets.
– Profiled ‘bull nose’ boom end for easy entering of reel core
– Torque Limiter core gripping to ensure correct gripping pressure
– Available as manual or gearbox rotation
– Suitable for reel core diameters of 70mm, 75mm and 150mm
– Constructed mainly from anodized aluminium, stainless steel and brass and acetal
– Fitted with expanding serrated jaws to provide maximum grip and cater for core diameter variations
The Reel Rotator attachments are built specifically to order to suit various reel weights, lengths and core diameters. The range will suit reels with 70mm, 76mm & 150mm cores and from lightweight 25kg reels up to 250kg.
All attachments can be fitted to our range of heavy duty stackers with special quick release carriages, or to a carriage on your own stacker truck.
Power rotator models are also available for connection to our range of power lift/drive stacker trucks.
All attachments are CE marked issued with Test Certificates, Certificates of Conformity and manufacture entirely in the UKI to ISO 9001:2008