The straddle type legs allow the unit to remove a drum from a pallet, bund or the floor, move around a workshop and place back onto the floor, pallet or bund. The drum grab attachment (model QR-HD-1) grabs the drums on the top rim when the carriage is raised by the manual hand pump and will not release the drums until set to the ground.
The unit is available in various lift heights and a power lift and manual push version if required.
– Manual lift
– Manual push
– Battery power lift & drive
– Fixed straddle widths from 700mm-1350mm
– Low overall height for optimum view
– Built in battery charger for ease of charging
– Battery indicator
Technical Specification-Standard SC21 ‘V’
– Overall Width: Various depending on straddle width chosen
– Lift Height: 500mm
– SWL: 300kg
– Increased lift heights
– Manual lift and push versions available
All fork attachments are CE marked issued with Test Certificates, Certificates of Conformity and manufactured entirely in the UK to ISO 9001:2008.