The Grab-O-Matic Base Gripper 1-DLR-BG mauser drum grab is a single drum handler suitable for use for handling open top plastic drums. Fully automatic in operation, the drum grab grips the drum at the base and when lifted the weight holds the drum in place.
The drum is released when set on the floor or pallet, arms on the drum grab spring open when withdrawn.
The benefit of this drum handler is that it is suitable for handling ‘egg shaped’ drums or drums with the base diameter being smaller than the drum diameter.
With zinc plated ‘T’ screws for safely securing the drum handler to the lift truck forks, the Mauser drum handler will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Suitable for use with 210 litre Mauser (egg shaped) plastic drums and other drums where the base diameter is smaller than the drum diameter
- Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
- Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
- Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
- Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
– Capacity: 400kg
– Fork Entry: 130mm x 70mm
– Fork Spread: 585mm